The term ‘Kelly Edwards Skincare’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kelly Edwards Skincare’s prior written consent.
- From time to time we may update the website, including the terms and conditions without notifying the consumer. We recommend that you check this page periodically
- All prices indicated on the website are in Sterling and are exclusive of delivery charges.
Products and Storage
- We endeavor to keep information on our products updated. As our products are made from natural ingredients, batches may have slight variation in colour and scent.
- All products are subject to availability, if a product is out of stock we will inform you as soon as possible.
- All products on this site are for personal use and not for wholesale purchase to re-sell.
- Our Natural Skincare products have a shelf life of 12 months; however, to obtain the maximum benefit of the plant ingredients we suggest you use these products within 6 months of opening, storing them in a cool dark place.
Process of Online Ordering
- Products can be selected for purchase on the online shop by clicking on the product, entering the quantity you require and adding to your basket. When you have finished shopping for products, click on proceed to checkout. The next process requires you to either register your details or login. The details are required to enable us to ship to the correct address. Once you have successfully logged in or registered your details, you will be shown a summary of your order to confirm your selections. If you are happy to proceed, you will then be redirected to the WorldPay transaction site for your card payment details. Once payment is accepted by WorldPay you will be returned to our website and you will receive a confirmation email of your purchase including the total cost which has been debited from your payment card. If for some unforeseen eventuality that we are unable to process your order, we will contact you by phone or email.
- All card transactions are made throughWorldPay Merchant Service Provider, whereby all payment transactions are dealt with through a secure server.
- After we have received your payment we aim to process your order within 1 – 2 business days.
Postage and Shipping of Order
- Postage costs can be found on the website and upon checkout. We reserve the right to change the cost of the postage and packaging without notifying the customer, but during a transaction we will process at the current shipping price.
- Packages will be sent out by Royal Mail 1st or 2nd Class.
- If a customer outside the UK purchases over 2kg of products we will send out this shipment in more than one package and we will notify you by email.
- For overseas orders, your item maybe inspected on arrival in your country, and a custom duty levied. We have no control over this or any resultant delays.
- Once you have received the order, we will not be held liable for the loss of consequential damage to the product.
- If after 10 working days and no later than 30 days you have not received the products, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, customer reference and order number. Once we are notified we will either refund you or send out a replacement product.
Distance Selling Act – Cancelling an Order
- Under the Distance Selling Act, you as the consumer are able to cancel your order for any item purchased from the website as per our terms and conditions, within 7 days of receiving the products.
- To cancel the order, please call + 44 (0)845 056 8531 and email email@example.com stating your name, address and customer reference number. When sending the item back to us, please could you obtain proof of postage. Once we have received the returned product we will reimburse the cost of the product only.
Returns and Cancellations
- If you are not entirely satisfied with our products, you must notify us within 7 days and return the said items within 30 days. Upon receipt we are happy to exchange the item. Unfortunately we cannot refund opened products unless there is a fault with the product. Please contact +44 (0)845 056 8531 or alternatively please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your contact number for us to call you.
- Please notify us within 3 days if you have received an incorrect or damaged product.
- The information on this website is for information only and not to be used as a substitute in advising, diagnosing or prescribing by your own GP or medical practitioner. If you are using any medication, please check with your GP or medical practitioner before using any of these products to ensure that they do not interfere.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.